All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each
product being unique and slightly different from each other.
- An irregular colour, weave, dyeing, size or print or a stitch are not a defect. Handmade by
definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Fiber shedding is a common nature of wool and other fibers.
- Colour variation may occur due to yarn twist and dye-lot variation.
- Direct sunlight everyday may fade the rug/carpet/durry/kilim.
- Contact a professional rug/carpet/durry/kilim, cleaner.
- Due to hand made nature of rug/carpet/durry/kilim, size may not be exact.
- Leather rugs will and can have color and texture variation more than 15% due to nature of
- Over time all shaggy carpets,Leather or non-leather may become loose at few places and
the yarn may come out due to hand-made nature of the product.
- All colors of rug/carpet/durry/kilim,seen on this website may differ due to color adjustment
on your monitor/LCD screen.
- While upsizing or downsizing a design, many design elements/ motifs can change.
- Non-Shed fibers do not shed like wool.
- Care should be taken while vacuuming Shag Rugs, Leather or Non-Leather.
- However, all handmade rugs are unique by nature.
- Slight variances in color and design are common as they are each unique works of art.
- Because of these unique characteristics sizes may also vary slightly.
- All stated sizes are approximations.